Our mission is to provide high quality, timely and relevant consultancy services to the humanitarian and development community in Sub Saharan Africa in order to add value to initiatives aimed at securing poor people’s lives and livelihoods and to build our own work in the Region.
This mission is based on five over-arching concerns:
- Livelihood security for everyone;
- Equity for women and men through socio-economic and political empowerment;
- Protecting people from disasters and violent conflict through supporting drought risk reduction;
- Supporting information and knowledge provision in order for countries in the region to have informed and knowledgeable citizens; and
- Enhanced people’s right to be heard (voice) on matters that affect or influence their lives and livelihoods.